- Contribute towards the government efforts in the planning and development of human resources to produce a skilled and suitable workforce that possess techpreneurial wisdom to cater the state’s industrial needs
- To keep abreast of developments in industry, technology, trends, business practices and to inform client of the latest advancements
- To facilitate the development of a resilient ICT industry
- To constantly improve the variety of resources available to the community by establishing new partnerships.
- To make leaders, supporters, stakeholders and general public aware of the many advantages of SATA
- To provide information networking technologies and resources to assist and encourage SATA members in creating and managing productive ICT business trends
- To involve all segments of the private and public sectors